If you are able to offer the material OCEAN BLUE, free of charge, include your company among the list of the available suppliers.
Click on the link and insert in detail what you can supply in OCEAN BLUE.
You may change your specification in real time from your Account Homepage.
Do you wish to keep in mind several records?
Just click on the link and include this stone OCEAN BLUE in your personal library.
ChooseBy helps you to point out your final choice in a simple way.
The link to your library (My favorites) is available from your Account Homepage.
Are you interested in new similar stones?
Click on the link and at any time we receive new material that matches the characteristic of OCEAN BLUE, we will forward it to you.
You may change your preferences in real time from your Account Homepage.
- Glassy material type: recycled glass
- Type of treatment: in fusion
- Sample finishing: polished
- Country of origin: China
- Quantity available: for large quantities
- Application: interior and exterior
- Use: buildings, furnitures, floorings, residential floorings, claddings, wall tiles
- The present sample is used only to give an approximate idea of the material.
Chooseby is not responsible for the truthfulness of data entered by users.
- Volumetric weight: 2.59 grs/cm3
- Compression strength: 174 MPa
- Bending strength: 25.1 MPa
- Absorption: 0.02 %
- Coeff. thermal expansion: 4.0 10 -6/o C
- Specular gloss: 81
- Shore hardness: 127
- Vickers hardness: 6.2*103 N/mm2
- Moh's hardness: 5
- Alkali chemical resistance: K≤0.07 %
- Acid chemical resistance: K≤0.08 %