Technical detail: VERDE ALPI Italian tumbled natural, marble
- Stone type: Marble
- Consistence: natural
- Type of treatment: untreaded
- Sample finishing: tumbled
- Sawing direction: vein cut
- Country of origin: Italy
- Uniformity: uniform
- Quantity available: for medium quantities
- Application: interior exterior mild clima
- Use: buildings, floorings, residential floorings, front walls, claddings, decorative functions, bathrooms, kitchens, wall tiles
- The present sample is used only to give an approximate idea of the material.
Chooseby is not responsible for the truthfulness of data entered by users.
|Volumetric weight: 2712 Kg/m3||Compression strength: 1995 Kg/cm2|
|Bending strength: 233 Kg/cm2||Abrasion resistance: 2,09 mm|
|Absorption: 0,56 % by weight||Coeff. thermal expansion: 0,0067 mm./m. oC|
VERDE ALPI: Color and structure variation
Database of materials - Copyright © 2001-2023 - Website Powered By - All rights reserved.